All our parcels are sent via Colissimo, the tracking shipment solution of The French Post.
· In France, the delivery lead time is 48h in eco mode
· Delivery in other European countries takes 3 to 5 days.
· Delivery outside Europe requires from 1 to 2 weeks, depending on the destination country.
· For France, Monaco, Corsica and Andorra, shipping costs are 5,5€ (without signature) or 7€ (with signature). This shipping costs are free on all orders over 99€.
· For Overseas France (Guadeloupe, Martinique, Guyane, La Réunion, Saint-Pierre-and-Miquelon, Mayotte, Saint-Barthélemy, Saint-Martin, Wallis-et-Futuna, French Polynésia, New-Calédonia) shipping costs are 22€. These shipping costs are free on all orders over 149€.
· For European Union countries , shipping costs are 8€. These shipping costs are free on all orders over 149€.
· For Switzerland and the United Kingdom, shipping costs are 11,50€. These shipping costs are free on all orders over 149€.
· For all the other countries, shipping costs are 22€. These shipping costs are free on all orders over 149€.
Delivery in a non-European country:
For deliveries in a non-European country, it is the customer’s responsibility, to be aware of and pay for any taxes or duties due on their order. Nomdunepipe.shop cannot and will not be liable for taxes and Customs duties. If you refuse the delivery of the package and wish a refund, the package must be sent back to us at your expense. If you refuse to pay these costs and the package has to be abandoned, you will not be eligible for a refund.
WHEN IS MY PARCEL SHIPPED?
Orders are prepared and shipped within 48 hours following their payments (except Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays). Your package is shipped the same day if the order is placed before 12:00 (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
We will send you an e-mail as soon as your parcel is shipped. At any moment, you can track your parcel in your personal space “My account”, under the “My orders” tab. Simply click on this tab and you will see all previous orders and their tracking numbers.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Starting from reception of your order, you have 14 days to make up your mind. The return shipping costs are on your expense. Refund will be issued within 15 days on receipt of the parcel. We only accept returns if the items are in mint condition. Smoked pipes are not returnable neither refundable.
Please make sure you pack the item(s) in their original package with all the accessories, leaflets and documents. Then send the parcel to the following address:
CHAPUIS-COMOY & Cie sarl
39203 SAINT-CLAUDE Cedex
We kindly ask you to attach a copy of the invoice or your name along with the order number. The process is faster if you provide all this information.
You can exchange the item(s) you finally do not want within 14 days after the receipt of your order. All items you want to exchange must be in mint conditions and sent back with their original package and accessories. Smoked pipes cannot be exchanged.
Send us back the item(s) you no longer want and tell us what you are interested in. If the price of the new item is higher than the price of the returned item, you just have to pay the price difference. Otherwise we refund the price difference.
You can pay the difference per Credit card over the phone by calling +33 (0)3 84 45 00 00 or bank transfer. Please note that the exchanged item(s) are being send upon payment of the price difference.